020 8977 1888

« | »



If you find that you are unable to pay your personal tax, corporation tax, PAYE or VAT please consider approaching the Inland Revenue Business Payment Support Service (0845 302 1435).

This service is designed to meet the needs of all businesses and individuals who are experiencing difficulties in paying the tax due in full and on time. If you have already received a demand or a letter warning of legal action you must immediately contact the HMRC office that issued it or the above Support Service.

Our experience is that the Inland Revenue staff are very willing to listen to your payment proposals and there is no doubt that communication with the Inland Revenue is highly recommended. Your case is weakened by delaying so if you have cash flow issues please contact the Inland Revenue to discuss your position.

The alternative is to contact Haxton, Chartered Accountants for West London, to discuss your case in more detail.

Leave a Reply


Bookmark and Share


Why Subscribe?

latest posts

Popular Posts


Book your free Confidential Financial Review 020 8977 1888